Job title: Program Assistant
Job Type: Short Term Contract
Number of positions: One (as soon as possible)
Duty station: Yangon with frequent field travels
Responsible to: Program Coordinator
Organization Background: Inya Economics, a research organization, was founded in 2017.It is designed for economic policy discussion and economics research which are envisioned to the economic interest group.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Plan and execute various marketing and promotion activities for the product.
– Organize and provide documents, reports and information through interviews, workshops or other methods.
– Work independently and within a team on special project which could include presentations and mailings.
– Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients, also work with clients to help them grow by gaining insightful information on the market and customers.
– Independently liaise with clients regarding business issues, research design, logistics and report generation for research projects.
– Undertake coordinating and collaborating research team and maintain communication with stakeholders and project partners.
– Other tasks as assigned by Program Coordinator.
Qualification and Education
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, optional certification or diploma related Business Studies.
– Master degree in Public Administration, Development Studies and Business Administration would be an added advantage.
– Project and team management
– Experience in marketing communications including public relations.
– Extensive knowledge in research design, questionnaire development, data gathering methods, field management, data analysis and reporting are advance. (option)
Abilities & Skills
– Good IT knowledge including Microsoft office
– Entrepreneurial attitude
– Confidence and enthusiasm
– Flexible and has team spirit
– Work independent and well perform under pressure
– Self-motivation and pro-active attitude
– Flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the needs of the role
– Excellent work ethic
Hours of work
– Full time
– Closely working with productive and action-orientated team.
– Extensive experiences gain working with respective professional and research coach from profit and non-profit organizations.
The closing date for application is 20 January 2020. The early applicant will be interviewed before the deadline.
Interested person need to submit Cover letter and Resume to [email protected]. In your email subject, please state “Application for Program Assistant”.